GO!

My cats will only eat Gummi bears...

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Feb 4, '11 6:42am PST 
My cats refuse to eat anything but Gummi bears. Since cats are carnivores, I figure that getting protein from bear meat should be okay, but I'm wondering if Gummi bears include organ meats, which are also essential for kitty health. Also, they prefer the red ones, and often refuse to eat the other colors. Do you have any idea why this might be?
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Feb 4, '11 6:59am PST 
Also, do you think that feeding them Gummi worms, frogs, snakes, sharks, penguins, hippos, lobsters, octopuses, and spiders might provide a good variety to their diet?

Recently, perhaps because they are eating German candies, I've noticed that their meows have changed. Their accent is no longer the non-rhotic Downeast accent common to Maine Coons; rather, they now say "miau" in German. Since I do not speak German, this occasionally results in communication difficulties. Has anyone else noticed this phenonemon?
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Feb 4, '11 7:36am PST 
Since some of my cats follow Halal dietary laws, I must feed them Gummi bears made of bovine rather than porcine gelatin. These can be hard to find sometimes in Japan.
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sat Feb 5, '11 8:48pm PST 
If American moggies ate gummis they'd slowly mutate. There is no known animal associated with Red Dye 426. The resulting dialect may frighten.

Meowtronglargggh
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Sat Feb 5, '11 10:11pm PST 
do not let them eat pineapple Gummi bears...or any of the translucent ones, whatever flavor they are. they might ingest the liver, and the liver of the Polar bear is toxic to all creatures...except, of course, other Polar bears...or maybe arctic snow leopards? Not sure. Fatal overdose of Vitamin A. absolutely horrific way to go. the Esquimaux used to have a little fun with the intrepid explorers who got that far by offering them the polar bear liver as their due as the guests of honor, so they could become one with the Spirit of the Great White Bear...and if they died, tell them their spirits were not strong enough. Most of them died...wusses...
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:34pm PST 
I'm confused. Unless Harvey absolutely despises his cat food, I don't know why he'd be *only* eating something with absolutely no nutritional value; it just makes no since to me. If your cat will eat absolutely nothing but this, I think that taking Harvey to a vet would be the wisest idea.
[notify]

jadyn liana- macavity-bla- ck

god heard, god- answered, the- mystery cat

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:51pm PST 
bless you, socko...but perhaps if you took a quick peek at the name of this forum it would clear things up for you? big grin
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:53pm PST 
@Socko-and don't eat the translucent Gummi bears...eek
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 3:57pm PST 
He's right. Your skin will fall off...shock your fur too, of course...shhdon't tell PETA! they'll kill all the Gummi bears to keep us from eating the translucent ones, and i for one think we kitties are intelligent enough to make informed choices!
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sun Feb 6, '11 7:58pm PST 
We think if you ate the orange Gummies you'd become Socko.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3