GO!

Do you ever wonder

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Dec 3, '10 8:27pm PST 
what your cat would be like if they were transformed into humans? What would their personalities be and what would they do for a living if the had jobs?

Sonny would be a snoopy person and they way he steal toys and other things I fear he would have a life of crime!shock

Macy would be the stud that all the girl cats would be running after and being the scrapper that he is I could see him taking up boxing...big laugh

Edited by author Fri Dec 3, '10 8:28pm PST

[notify]

Pepper

I'm a Pepper,- You're a Pepper

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 6:03pm PST 
This is a great topic, Macy.

Ozzie is such a Momma's boy I envision him as Howard Wolowitz from 'The Big Bang Theory.' At age 30, he would still be living at home and taking care of his Mommy.

Pepper on the other hand is a princess and a flirt. Everything she does (except eating) is done with great delicacy; then she checks to makes sure she is noticed.
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Sun Dec 5, '10 3:30pm PST 
Well, as picky as Coop is, I know for sure he wouldn't be a restaurant critic! MOL!

Given his fascination with the bathroom and running water, Coop would definitely be a plumber. And he'd have lots of girls chasing him because...well...NO ONE can resist that face. But he's still a little shy, so he'd be single. And he'd belong to a gym. He loves to play and "work out."

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 7:34am PST 
Hunter would be a toddler in a store running around like a lunatic. Then he would be the little boy in a restaurant not wanting to eat his dinner because he didn't like it. At home Hunter would be the 2 year old climbing on the furniture testing his mother by saying "No!" He would also be the type of child that wouldn't sleep. Crying at all hours of the night.

Finally, Hunter would be the little boy going down the toy isle in a store and saying "Mom look at the pretty f***." instead of saying "Truck" and completely embarrassing his mother!

laugh out loud
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 11:52am PST 
I would be one of the spoiled/snooty girls in the movie "Mean Girls".
Im cute, but spoiled and when I want to pick a fight I can be fierce.
I can pack a punch better than some dudes.

Edited by author Mon Dec 6, '10 11:52am PST

[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 11:58am PST 
Im a mommas boy, if I were a human I think I would be a professor,biologist,or brain surgeon, with a pen in my pocket protector, dark rimmed glasses with a cowlick in the back of my head ..
Im that nerdy type o cat that has book smarts and no street smart.

Hehehehehhe
[notify]

Pepper

I'm a Pepper,- You're a Pepper

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 12:47pm PST 
Ah Kyande Kisu, you sound like my kind of girl! Maybe we should start a special group for all the spoiled, beautiful girls who won't put up with anything from the boys. MOLbig laugh

And your brother, KuJu Ku, sounds like my brother Ozzie!

Edited by author Mon Dec 6, '10 12:48pm PST

[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Dec 7, '10 1:24pm PST 
Teee heee heeelaugh out loud
[notify]