GO!

JACQUES

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '14 5:08pm PST 
Dear Fellow Catsters,

It is with great sadness that I inform you that one of the earliest Catster members, a great cat whose family created the longest running and one of the oldest forums, The Late Late Show, and The Foreign Legion forum, whose family was the first forum moderators who set the high standards for our Catster forums and passed them on to us, one of my family's dearest friends

Jacques

was helped to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday, July 22, 2014.

At 14 years old, Jacques was slowing down and sleeping more, but that's normal for all us cats, but suddenly his health took a quick nosedive. Rushed to the vet, the tests came back that Jacques was in acute kidney failure. His Mom is familiar with CRF and after a brief discussion with the vet they both agreed it would be a kindness to let Jacques go.

Jacques was the imp, took a lot of kidding, loved his barbecue, and his life-long Catster love, Roxanne. Off Catster, he worshipped his sister, Selket, who was waiting for him at the Bridge, along with so many of his old friends.

Love ya, Jacques!
Until we all meet again at the Bridge,
Apollo
Catster Moderator

Edited by author Wed Jul 23, '14 10:27pm PST

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '14 10:30pm PST 
Jacques

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Thu Jul 24, '14 9:30am PST 
Oh my goodness! My family is heartbroken to hear about sweet Jacques.
cry

He, Selket and Vijay were some of our first friends on Catster, and we spent many nights meowing with them into the wee hours at the LLS. Clan Fiend have been great friends to us, as well as many other Catsters.

We're sending all our love and purrs to the Cat Mother and the rest of Clan Fiend. Although we can be with them in purrson, we're with them in our hearts.
hug

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Thu Jul 24, '14 7:13pm PST 
Love ya, Uncle Jacques! rainbow
hugCat Motherhug

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Jul 24, '14 8:40pm PST 
Sending lots of love, purrs & Purrayers. ♥