GO!

makes 4 years today since my cat died

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Nikki- I miss U- 5/17/2010

Sweet and gentle

Purred: Fri May 16, '14 10:52pm PST 
She would of been 24, i had her my whole life, unfortunatly a vet whom my family trusted did not treat her correctly and humanely give us an option to put her down, she had to suffer and die painfully alone so he made a profit on us.

This is why I never had closure..I just wish I would have changed vets and gave her a humane death..it was a horrible experience .

Edited by author Fri May 16, '14 10:58pm PST

[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue May 20, '14 3:56pm PST 
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. That is heartbreaking on top of losing a precious kitty. Please know that you did all you could with the knowledge you had. We all wish sometimes that we can go back to change things. Surely it says something about the care you took of Nikki -she was 20 years old! and that is a nice long life for a kitty. I know we wish to keep them forever with us, but sadly they are here to work their magic for a little while before they become our angels. I hope that you will feel some peace, so that you can think of her with happy thoughts rather than tearing yourself apart. That is surely not what she would want. Sending you hugs and purrs of comfort.
[notify]