GO!

A New Angel at the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Angel- K.Malachi

Every day is a- good day with a- Bombay.

Purred: Wed May 7, '14 12:24pm PST 
In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.cat on moon
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Wed May 7, '14 6:51pm PST 
Many blessings to you & your earth family!
Your Mommy & Daddy did the right thing to let you go in peace & no more pain.

I have done this a couple of times with my other two female cats; staying by their side right to the very end, telling how much I love them!

They say kitty heavens rainbow is so beautiful...

They are neva far away, but close in hearts♥ & remembering all the wonderful memories will neva be apart!

Love is 4 - eva...

God bless you litta one & your family! big hug

Luvs & Purrs,
Kally Kat
ღ ღ
[notify]

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:36pm PST 
So many hugs my friend... I and Mom are sending you many HUGS and purrs and prayers for you and your family!!hughug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu May 15, '14 3:05pm PST 
sending you purrs for your loss - you have your own guardian angel on your shoulder now!little angelhug
[notify]

Angel- K.Malachi

Every day is a- good day with a- Bombay.

Purred: Wed Jun 4, '14 3:08pm PST 
Thank you all for your kindness and sweet, caring words. My pawrents are getting a little used to my physical absence, but I will always be in their hearts, and they in mine. You all have been such good furiends, both all the furs and all the humans. I'm eternally grateful.

Purrs & kitty kisses,
Angel K.Malachi little angel
[notify]