GO!

My baby is gone... I never got to say good bye

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Skye- (1997~2014)

Her Majesty

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '14 9:32pm PST 
My sweet Skye went off to pass away on her own terms. After 17 years of being a house only cat she snuck outside while my husband was bringing in the dog last Monday night.
She has been getting increasingly more ill lately. She has hyperthyroidism for the past few years and could rarely keep any brand of soft or hard food down. She had a heart murmur of 5.5 out of 6 at her last vet visit. She also starts having seizures lately. The vet told me she might find a very quite spot away and pass on. I did not believe her.
I feel so guilty I was not there for her. She didn't give e
Me the chance. I have spent many many hour searching for her. I called every vet in the areas, pound, humane society, shelter, ... The morning after she ran away from home. I put flyer on every mail box in our development the next morning.
I know in my heart she is gone. I have never felt so much pain in my life. I promised I would not let her die alone. I have no body. No name tag and collar (she had it on).
It has been 7 days. No calls nothing.
I miss her so much cry
[notify]