GO!

Tambolina is dying.....

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  

Purred: Thu Feb 6, '14 11:52am PST 
how is she doingcryfrownlittle angel
[notify]

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 11:02am PST 
I wouild like to know how she is doing purrs are with you
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 26, '14 8:01am PST 
Hallo.....Hi....Thank you for your care and your interest....thank you.....and no...(touch wood, touch wood) she has not died yet.....not yet.....

I have to take her to the vets once a week to be examined and for a steroid injection every three weeks.....this will (we hope) keep her going for a while (the vets don't know how long) and then, finally, there will be the operation on her chest....I don't know what the odds are against her surviving the operation (I don't want to know)....but she will have a chance to go on and live....what? her whole natural life span, perhaps.....but we haven't got to that point yet....

More to say...but I will write it separately because your interest and care is a lovely thing in itself and not to be confused with my trying to raise funds for the Tambi's operation.....

Again....thank you.....Jan xxx
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Feb 26, '14 8:09am PST 
Dear Ones All.....I'm asking for money....yes, I am....for the Tambi's operation....Have a look at the Gofundme site: 'Help save the life of my kitty-baby?' I won't say any more, just look, please.....maybe? Jan xxx
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Thu Feb 27, '14 9:37am PST 
Oh Dear Ones..yes, the poor little sod is dying....well ok...she's dying...that happens to us all...but PLEASSSEE how many Catsters of us are there left? OK our forums will NOT BE TAKEN AWAY BUT who uses the forums? How many of you are there left there to help the Meouwmy and the Tambi through to the end?

Not many, I think.....

Going now...Jan
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Thu Feb 27, '14 7:13pm PST 
Won't your vet allow you to make monthly payments?

Found this in the Ole Furts Group:
http://www.petloversonline.co.uk/financial.htm

try calling the organizations listed.

Purring for Tambolina.
hug

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2