GO!

Midnight's Left Us

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Emily Rose

Purred: Mon Nov 4, '13 6:09pm PST 
My big sister Midnight isn't here anymore. I don't really understand what happened. Mommy took her out in the box with holes to the vet, came back later and then in a little while she put her heated cat bed and all back in the box with holes and left. Mommy came back all upset and she cried most of the night. She said Midnight went to where old cats go to get better. I know Molly and I weren't always nice to our big sister, but we were close to her to. We don't know what to do with ourselves now.
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Nov 5, '13 11:11pm PST 
Emily Rose, you and your Mom need to support each other right now. I know it's hard and the house feels empty without Midnight. But she is here at the Bridge with me and she is fine now and no longer sick.

I have taught Midnight how to jump down to the lowest cloud to be able to watch over all of you ... until you meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Thu Nov 7, '13 9:13pm PST 
Sweet Angel Midnight's Mom,

Please accept my condolences for your Midnight.

Midnight is in a very good place, free to be!

It's never easy when it comes to our litta furrball ov love.

She will always be close by watching you.
Your fortunate to have other Cats in your household now.

I went through it all alone when both my beautiful female cats had to leave.

That was before I ever heard of Catster, & because of Catster I have made some very wonderful Cat pawrents!
Also, it has made me a stronger person today!

I still talk to them everyday especially at bed time, that's when
Kally Kat & I pray & go to bed together.

I will send prayers meditate for you, Momcat & we are here for you!

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Blessings to you,
huggs big hug Kally Kat & Mom ♥♥
[notify]