GO!

Budwieser Smirnoff Piper

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Bethany Hope- Piper- (Bethie)

The Diva Coon

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:55pm PST 
I am very sad to say i lost my best friend and long known loving friend that shared my good and bad times with the truest of love and loyalty that any person could ever hope for .October 24 2013 my friend slipped away and crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge,and i do hope that that place is real because with the gentleness that was in him and the love he forever gave me he deserves a special place in heaven .He is sadly missed and will forever be in my heart. I haven't cried yet but the gates have well up and i know that without his voice and our conversations we had many many times the silence is deafening and i known i'll break. I would like to thank all of you than speak for our furry children for sharing and helping. I had Buddy with me as a new kitten baby that fit in the palm of my hand and he was with me almost 20 years he will be greatly missed.
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 10:22am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, it is so hard to lose a friend. rainbow
[notify]

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Sat Nov 2, '13 3:42pm PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Buddy. Losing a furbaby is very painful and wounds our hearts. Sending you and your family condolences and lots of comforting purrs.
[notify]