GO!

Bella is missing

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Juno

Spook Cat

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 11:20am PST 
my grandparents cat Bella is missing she's been missing from there backyard since Aug 29th They live in the countryside and i'm so scared that some fox or other wild animal got to her. My grandma let her out like she always does and when she came back home from doing some shopping Bella did come not home. They already drove around and called for her and asked the neighbors

cry

Please pray for Bella's safe return home.
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 2:08pm PST 
Sending lots of purrs and prayers. Hopefully she just got scared and is hiding and will come home when she calms down. hug
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 2:49pm PST 
Purring for Bella's safe return. Hope she'll be home in no time. This is why I never let my cats outside.
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 4:49pm PST 
We're purring for Bella to come home, but a cat outside in the country doesn't have much chance against dogs, foxes, coyotes, hawks and people with guns. Have your grandparents checked up in the trees? Something may have chased her up a tree and she can't get down.

Juno

Spook Cat

Purred: Tue Sep 3, '13 1:45pm PST 
Not yet I'll tell them to check in the tree next time i talk to them.
[notify]

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Fri Sep 6, '13 8:57pm PST 
Any news n Bella? purring for her safe return
[notify]

Snowball

The Black Shadow

Purred: Sun Sep 8, '13 1:03pm PST 
Hope she comes back safe and sound! wishes
[notify]