GO!

I am going to Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucy Belle - ~*Angel*~

Sweet thing

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 2:23pm PST 
I got sick earlier this week. Daddy took me to the vet Wednesday and I have kidney disease. I was in the scary hospital until today when Daddy came to talk to the vet. My test results were not good. Daddy brought me home for the weekend so we can all say good bye. And Monday Daddy will take me back to the vat so I can go to Rainbow Bridge. rainbow I am a bit scared & Mommy & Daddy keep crying. I am Mommy's special lap kitty. I know she is hurting so much - they both are. rainbowcat on moon
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 9:15pm PST 
This is Delyte. Do you really have to go? Kidney disease can be managed and it is not painful. I have it very badly but I am not going to leave my person until the last minute. This world here needs beautiful black kitties just as much as the Bridge! wink

Saddest purrs to your people and your family at this very bad time. Black cats rule! cat on moon
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Jun 28, '13 11:09pm PST 
You and your family are in our thoughts and purr prayers.

Kitten cuddles
Sterling, Shade, Sundance & Shannara
hughughughug

Lucy Belle - ~*Angel*~

Sweet thing

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 3:22pm PST 
Thank you Delyte & Sterling ~ If there was any way of saving me Mommy & Daddy would. Mommy is hearing of all sorts of kitties with kidney disease. But, mine is too far advanced. When Mommy was holding me waiting for Daddy to get ready to take me to the vet Wednesday ~ Mommy thought at one point that I had already gone to Rainbow Bridge. And Mommy was looking into my eyes today and said she can see I am sad and do not feel well. This is the hardest thing they have ever had to do. My twin Daisy went to the Bridge last June & Mommy thinks she had the same thing. Mommy has good moments & bad - I have been playing hard to get and not wanting to be her lap kitty. And this is making her sad. She says she feels selfish wanting me to be home a couple days to say good bye. little angelrainbowcat on moon
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 8:31am PST 
Dear Lucy Belle's Meouwmy.....I (Jan) have had two of my furbabies die of kidney failure....or rather I got the vet to help them to Rainbow Bridge, when it was time...I had about a month with each of them separately (Lucy, when she was 12 and Mambo, when she was 18)....and we enjoyed that month together each time....it was like a whole life's worth of love packed into a month of days...they both behaved very differently in their last month.....but for both I sing (when I am having a bath - as I used to sing to them) Sting's song: you know, the one about 'You'll remember me, when the West Wind blows across the field of barley'..............
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 9:09am PST 
Purring for you sweet one...my beloved Fluffy just went to the Bridge today from advanced kidney disease also...much love to your family.

hug

Chiquitita and mommy
[notify]

Neko

Sunshine

Purred: Wed Jul 3, '13 11:30pm PST 
My Mom agrees with Delyte. The "Great One" Canuck, who lived with Mom for 25 years, had kidney decline for the last couple years of her long life. It was managed with diet and she was not in any pain and passed peacefully at home. But Mom and Me don't know your particular situation, so we don't know what your human family needs to consider and every situation is unique. We will purrray for you. Godspeed.
Sincerely,
Neko
[notify]

Lucy Belle - ~*Angel*~

Sweet thing

Purred: Fri Jul 5, '13 9:15am PST 
I went to Rainbow Bridge this morning. daddy brought me home from the vet's last Friday so Mommy & Daddy could say good bye.little angelcat on moonrainbowFrom the test results last Friday the disease was too far advanced to save me. I was doing better at first but then yesterday I took a turn from the worse. And Mommy & Daddy new it was time for me to leave them. First thing this morning they loaded me in the kitty carrier for the last time. So now I am her kitty angel along with my twin Daisy. little angel

Lucy
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Fri Jul 5, '13 12:26pm PST 
Fly free, little one.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Jul 5, '13 6:59pm PST 
This is Delyte. Saddest purrs to your family on this most terrible day. You are not sick any more and flying free on the Bridge. My person thinks I will be joining you in a few days. I am feeling very weak and not enjoying anything anymore, which is the sign to look for. But our people loved us for so long and made us so happy. I hate to make my person sad and to think of leaving her after 18 years together.

Shaky old black guy purrs to your family ... cat on moon
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2