GO!

Needing Prayers

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Floyd~ Gone,- Not- Forgotten

I see your home.- Feed me.

Purred: Thu May 16, '13 6:27am PST 
Just yesterday, my six month old cat Floyd was killed on the road. I just recently started letting him play outside in the garden, and I should've been watching him.... But it happened so fast....

I'm severely sad.... I planted Forget me Nots on his grave in memoriam, so I'll never forget him. This was such a bad thing.... I didn't have him long.. He was my baby.....

cry

Needing prayers for an owners broken heart....
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Fri May 17, '13 9:07pm PST 
don't beat yourself up over this tragedy
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Fri May 17, '13 11:10pm PST 
Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hug

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 4:02pm PST 
A Flea ate up my reply shrug

I pawmailed your Mommy, Angel Floyd, but my reply post to you here didn't go throo.
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 4:40pm PST 
Oh, sweet dear Mommy Kat,
We are so sad Floyd made his journey to the rainbow

Please don't beat yourself up on this tragedy okay?
We never know in our life at a split of a second what is not unbeknownst!

We are heyah for you as we give you our love & Support!
hugbig hughugbig hughugbig hughugbig hughug

That was so speshill of you Mom to plant those
Forget Me Not.

They are so precious & will always be there for you to help remember the bootiful & loving times you both shared!

I couldn't post the bootiful heart shaped image of the Forget Me Not in blue
I sent you the image in your pawmail, for the heart shaped in blue, all purity Forget Me Not!

Luvs & huggs,
Kally Kat
ღ ღ
[notify]

Floyd~ Gone,- Not- Forgotten

I see your home.- Feed me.

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 7:58pm PST 
Thank you all for your kind words and support. I haven't been on Caster long, and now I don't even have my kitty anymore. But thank you all for lending me a comforting word or two. I appreciate it from you all. I found every post wonderful and I'm glad there are other members to share my pain with. We all may have lost a pet at one time or other and it is no fun to feel alone.

Thanks you guys for making me not alone. I miss my Floyd. He was the best cat I could have asked for.big hug

Rest in Peace Floyd
[notify]