GO!

Ghost of your Kitty?

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Hallie- (5-15-96/11-- 7-12)

Please consider- adopting an- older cat!

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 9:12pm PST 
Don't worry, I frequently see ghosts of my former kitties and I believe my cats see them too. I'm convinced cats can see spirits and it's not that weird to believe that when you consider the fact that cats and dogs can smell and hear all sorts of things that are beyond human range of smelling and hearing and birds can see colors beyond the human range of sight.

Your kitty's ghost visiting you just shows she was happy during her earthly time with you and revisits that happy place in her life.
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Wed Feb 20, '13 4:10am PST 
I have enjoyed reading each and every one of these stories. It gives me great hope and comfort. I have had similar things happen at the moment my great grandfather passed away, and when a dear friend, who was like a father to me, passed. I have not had this experience with cats, but I have never lost a cat. As much as I love my cats, I can only hope that I have some sign or feeling or something similar to what you all have experienced. I know this is unrelated, but the signs I had with my g-gfather, who was about the closest person in my life to me at the time, I was 13, it was the day after my birthday and I had spent the night at my best friends house. My g-grandpa had just been released from the hospital the day before and was going to call me for my birthday, but it was late and my grandmother convinced him that he could call me in the morning to wish me happy birthday. He was 89. That night, well, at exactly 3:00 in the morning, I woke up, I was at best friends house, ran to the bathroom violently illl, throwing up. At 7:00 am, my best friends mom drove me home, where I found my mother crying. My g-gpa at passed away. She told me he had awoken at about 1:00 in the morning and wanted some biscuits and gravy. My grandma made them for him...he had not had an appetite for days, so she very happily made what he wanted. He ate it, told grandma again that he wanted to call me first thing in the morning to tell me happy birthday. Grandma sat with him and was with him the moment he passed away, at 3:00 am, which was the exact moment I awoke violently ill. I always wondered, did I know that he was leaving me at that moment?

Anyway, sorry for the unrelated story, all the ghost stories just got me thinking about my experience and I can only hope that my kitties, who are my little sweethearts and babies, will one day give me such a gift as what you all have experienced.
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Fri Mar 8, '13 8:05pm PST 
Every once in awhile I'll fee a cat brush up against my leg and look down and not see anything. I've seen shadows scampering across the floor. Occasionally I'll catch Belle staring at the nothing.
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sun Mar 31, '13 10:50am PST 
love reading your encounters. I wish Casey would give me more signs. I had a few when she had just passed away, but since then...Nothing.

Love your memories. They are all so special.
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 4:41am PST 
I have just written a very long, heartfelt post about this subject...It took me ages...and now they tell me, 'coyly', that there are some words? a word? that is not acceptable....but, bugger me, I don't know what it was....!! 'psychological'? 'spiritual'? I have not sworn...believe me I have not..!! It cannot have been that.... Though I want to swear PRODIGIOUSLY NOW..!!

Hope this gets through....
[notify]

RIP - 03/25/2013 - Lucy

I'm a- lovebug....love- me!

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 12:37pm PST 
We just lost our beloved Lucy on 3/25. We had her for 10 years and my boss a friend of mine for 7 years before that. I just feel her presence sometimes. Like in the mornings when she would lay on my hair on my pillow and pull it or put her nose in my ear and purr like crazy. Sometimes I think I see her run into the kitchen. This has been the hardest thing for me. I think we should receive her ashes back this Friday. Today her memorial canvas from Shutterfly should be arriving.
[notify]

Charlie

Puppy

Purred: Fri Apr 12, '13 2:50pm PST 
I recently had a visit from one of my boys. My cat Jack passed Jan 2, 2009 at age 10 and my cat Nikki passed the summer of 2007. The loss of Nikki and Jack was quit bad for me, after Nikki and Jack both passed I got a few visits from them. I think they knew that I really needed a visit. Once I got my two kitties I have now the visits became less frequent. But last week I was almost asleep and I felt a cat jump up on my bed and walk across the bed towards me. I rolled over to pet whichever cat it was but there was nothing there. It was one of my boys visiting me.
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 12:06pm PST 
I remember one night I was laying in bed with my 2 cats that I got after my Kitty Kosco passed away, the bedroom door opened slightly and I heard the pitter patter of kitty feet walk up to the bed and jump on it but nothing was there. Another time I heard Kitty Kosco walk around the bed, and my other two cats ears perked up.. it never jumped up that time.. I was thinking Kosco? is that you? come on up here, but he never did and that was the last time I heard from him.
I find it very comforting he came back to visit. I loved him so much.
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 4:02pm PST 
little angellittle angel Don't know if this story counts as a "Ghost of your Kitty?" story or not but I'd like to share: My cat Steinem never messed up any of my craft work; she would even lie in my lap and let me sort embroidery thread across her body. (How weird is that for a cat?)

The two cats that rule my life now do the same; they will watch what I do - needlework or wire work or beading - very closely. Occasionally one of them will reach out and gently touch the work but don't grab and don't tangle, even if I put it down for a minute.

Have I been blessed with three craft work savvy cats in my lifetime or are the two present cats listening to a little angel cat on their shoulders? I'll never know and they aren't telling. As I said in the earlier post "It's magical". But then cats are magical, aren't they? little angellittle angel
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2