GO!

Rest in Peace, my Sweet Boy...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Bandit

Grumpy Old Man

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:45pm PST 
This morning my poor Bandit had a stroke. Today started out so normal- he woke me up to feed him, and then followed me around as I went through my morning routine, just as always, but suddenly he was gone. I feel so odd without my grumpy old guy hanging over my shoulder. He made it his job to comfort me from the moment he came into my life, and it just seems like there's an empty space in my lap now; it's a little hard to handle.
I will say that I'm glad my sweet boy passed quickly and without having to suffer, and that he could spend his final moments in my arms.
Rest easy, my little one, and know that mommy will always love you rainbow
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 6:55pm PST 
oh my gosh, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Bandit will always be with you because of the love you had for him. Sending you hugs and purrs of comfort. hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 10:52pm PST 
Yes, it's hard on the purrson when their furs leave so quickly, but as you said he didn't suffer a long illness. You're in our purr thoughts and Bandit is safe here with us at the Bridge.
rainbowrainbow

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 4:28am PST 
So sorry to hear about Bandit. When they leave so quickly, you don't have that long good-bye.
He is on his way to the Bridge and will always be with you in your memories, thoughts, and heart.
Our sympathies....
[notify]

Rogue

Mrs Foodie

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 4:54am PST 
Hope this message finds you in ok spirits, im very sorry for your loss! Purrs, from Natasha, Batfink, Rogue, and Gizmo x
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:33am PST 
Purrs to you....we are thinking of you. Bandit had the most wonderful ife, but his passing leaves a gap in your life...he's fine, and you will be.

lots of love and purrs from us here,
Ruffy
[notify]