GO!

Max RIP

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Spencer

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 3:51pm PST 
Mom found out Max had FIP and two weeks later she had to take him to the vet. It was the hardest decisions she has ever had to make. Max was mom's first pet of her own and he moved into her first home and was her buddy. He was there when we had a good day or a bad day and his vocal personality made it seem like he truly was listening to mom. Even when I became his brother one year after Mom got him he took me in and taught me all his bad tricks. When mom and Colin got our Watson the Jack Russell in Feb he played with him and was his buddy which was fine by me!! Will miss my buddy terribly!

Edited by author Tue Sep 11, '12 5:07pm PST

[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 6:01pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending your family purrs of comfort. hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 10:40pm PST 
Max is still watching over you ... from the Rainbow Bridge ... until you meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hugrainbow

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 2:57am PST 
Our sympathies to your family.....Max will always be with you...in your memories and hearts.....The guardian angel cats will help him find his way...
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 1:40pm PST 
Purrs and a hughug from our family
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 2:03pm PST 
We feel so very bad for your loss. They take a part of your heart with them, but they leave a pawprint in it's place. Sending you purrs, your friends Maizy, Tigger, Smitty & Felix hughughughug
[notify]