GO!

Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Batfink

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 1:24pm PST 
Aww Love, i have no words!!! Griefs a horrible thing, but you know you are never alone in it, i lost My mum and my Cat Sootty in the same year (2008) and it devastated my life, i hope you have all the support you need around you, Take life, and grief one day at a time......... and one smile a day ......

All my Love, and Purrs, Natasha , Rougey Puss, Batfink puss and Gizmo xxx
[notify]

♥Sam

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 7:48pm PST 
hug Big hug from us
[notify]

Currier

Always by my- side...

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 8:58pm PST 
So sad...They were much loved, and you shall meet again.
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '12 10:27am PST 
We have no words frown

Sending lots of love and hugs and keeping you in our thoughts hug

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 9:49am PST 
Words fail. . . know that your husband and your kitties are safe forever now - happily waiting for you to join them. God knows what He is about, although the reason for such tragedies are beyond our understanding. May the Creator hold you gently in the hollow of His hands, comfort you, and lead your heart to peace.hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 10:19am PST 
So sorry for your loss. May U find peace.cry

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 11:46pm PST 
I can't even fathom the pain you must be feeling. This is my worst nightmare and you had to live it. cry how terrible. frown I am so very sorry. I know words over the internet are of little comfort, but there are people here who truly feel for you.
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 12:47pm PST 
I am speechless,please know you are in my thoughts and prayers,sending my deepest sympathies on the loss of your beautiful family, so so sorryhughughughug
[notify]

Midnight the- "Music Man"- (RIP)

Midnight - Jazz it Up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 6:05pm PST 
God bless and comfort you -- I am so very sorry for the loss of your companion and your babies. Take care of you.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2