GO!

Purrs for my neighbors cat Bob

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 8:23pm PST 
While driving past my home today for an outing at work, we came across my neighbors cat Bob laying in the road after being hit by a car. I am so upset by this because Bob was a good cat, and am so sad that he had to pass that way. I called my husband and he took him out of the road so the neighbors could bury him.

I have such a hard time with this, we have taken so many of her babies out of the road, I wish would take better care of her furrbabies.
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 6:38am PST 
I can understand your grief. My neighbor's cat died that same way. I was with him right after the accident. He died within moments so we couldn't even save him. They now have only a dog who is
tied in the front of the house. It is so tough when being in the house would save them.
I live on a well traveled road so mine will always be in the house. I am glad that we have a lot of room for them. There are some cats who will live full lives outside. My next door neighbor, not the same one, had a cat who lived until she was twenty-one. I try and not judge people but it happens when you have pets.
[notify]