GO!

REMEMBER LOUIS ARMSTRONG & CELEBRATE HIS LIFE

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Suki (Sooks)- In Loving- Memory

Born to be- adored

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:12pm PST 
Hi Simon you are looking very fine in your bomber jacket.
[notify]

Simon- beloved- angel

see my blog at- www.ninasbigstor- e.com

Hi Maggie,,,(He whisker kisses her and hugs her)
[notify]

North- Carolina- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Louie!!!!!!! hughughughug

Typist can't see to type - too many tears.
[notify]

Perla -- My sweet- angel

Cat of Mystery

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:13pm PST 
Hi Louis! How are you? Have you tried out your wings yet?
[notify]

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Ras settles beside Louie, one thing he has over all of us. No flying lessons needed way to go took me weeks to get the hang of these laugh out loud
[notify]

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Midnight straightens his bomber jacket, hugs the ladies and shakes paws with the guys*

Good Evening New Orleans Furriends...I come to remember Loius..a pawtastic pilot and the fun we had flying over the woofers and meowing at them...

Please allow me to help serve all of this yummy food...Thank you for preparing this feast...I will have some drinks in a few as soon as the delivery van gets here from the brewery...

I see lots of furriends and few new furriends...I am happy to see all of you...

*Gives Emma an extra hug*

Whisker kisses my love Aggie
[notify]

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:14pm PST 
Want mew to know we are on our way. We're going to get our canned food and den join mew fur da good stuff and to celebrate Louis's life.
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Louie!!! *grabs his paw and returns his kiss* Yes, let's gets some foods. It all looks so goods. *so happy that Louis has arrived at the pawty*
[notify]

North- Carolina- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

N.O. Kitties & Auntie Faye - our dad asked us to please tell you he is very sorry Louie has gone to the Bridge. Claw always shared his flying adventures with our dad and he learned to love Louis through all the stories we shared ... he was choking back the tears when mom told him Louie had flown his plane to the Rainbow Bridge.

hughughug
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 4:15pm PST 
The girls go over to the Buffett and fix their Uncle Simon several plates, makaing sure that he gets some of EVERY dish with shrimp in it. "Here you go, Uncle Simon, hope you enjoy the food. And don't forget to put on your bomber jacket, there are racks of them in the lobby, the boys jackets are either black or brown, and the girls have them in colors to compliment their fur."

Lizzie, Callie, Snowbell, Punkin - enjoying the party
[notify]

(Page 7 of 23: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]