GO!

Miss Kitty is Gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Miss Kitty - Now An Angel

Squeaky is as- Squeaky Does

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 11:45am PST 
My beloved Miss Kitty who had been in my life since I was in 8th grade died September 23 at 3:00. She had lived a long and good life but had been declining steadily the last two years or so. At the time of her death she weighed only 5.5 pounds and it was like holding a skeleton to touch her. Our family made the painful decision to help her to the bridge and it has been difficult for us all. This was our first time ever helping a pet to the bridge. We will miss her forever and I will never forget her love. God bless all of the bridge kitties and may they protect us and help us from the great beyond. rainbow
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 1:11pm PST 
So sorry for your loss, she is whole and healthy at the bridge and is frolicing in sweet catnip fields till you meet again hughughughughug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 2:09pm PST 
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss of Miss Kitty. Losing a pet is like losing your child. The pain is immense. We're here for you if you need us. hug
[notify]

Cassie

Miss Priss

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 8:24pm PST 
We are all so sorry for your loss, It`s so hard to say good bye to a furbabyhug
[notify]

Melissa Anne- (In Memory)

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 10:17pm PST 
Our hearts go out to you and we feel your pain. My little Melissa just left us last Thursday and she was down to 4lbs. Perhaps they've met at the bridge and are met each other. hughughug
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 11:48am PST 
I'm sure they're playing together now at the rainbow bridge. You made the right choice by helping her to the bridge, and when the time is right you will see each other again. Purrs and love go out to you from Jack, Kosu, and I.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 2:03pm PST 
sending thoughts & purrs for you & your family to have peace. It is so hard to lose a little one, no matter how long they have been with you.
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 2:29pm PST 
The decison to help our beloved furbabies make the journey to the Rainbow Bridge is the most difficult, painful decision we are ever asked to make but also the most kind. Miss Kitty is in good paws with all the other kitties at the bridge. She is healthy once more and happily frolicking in the sunshine and green fields there, what a pretty angel she is! Hugs and Purrs to Miss Kitty's family. hug hug rainbow rainbow
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 11:00pm PST 
I have taught Miss Kitty how to jump down to the lowest cloud to watch over you ... until you meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow