GO!

Fly free Hawkeye.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Purred: Wed Sep 14, '11 7:03pm PST 
Hawkeye's Mom posted this today in Pawsome Pages. cry

It is with great sadness that Hawkeye suddenly without any prior warning took his journey to Rainbow Bridge this morning at 11am est.

Hawkeye
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Sep 14, '11 7:25pm PST 
Thanks for starting a thread about Hawkeye. I was devastated just reading the story! It is every kittymom's worst nightmare. The sense of helplessness would be SO traumatic, and of course, the absence of the kitty. Horrible!!!
I hope his momma will reach out to us for support because this is an awful thing to try to tackle alone!!
To his mom: we ARE here for you - we understand - we don't mind!!
Thoughts, purrayers and love to you. Luv, Tinkcry

Hawkeye:little angelrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow|r |rainbow
[notify]

Hawkeye- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 8:29am PST 
It never ceases to amaze me how much love and support catsters have for one another.

Our family has lost 7 furbabies in 10 years, and each time you are always there for us.

Thanks, and endless hugs to all of you hug
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 9:42pm PST 
Such a sudden departure cry
You had your reasons to go.

Peace to your family and watch over them as you reunite with your rainbow family.
hug
[notify]

Pebbles

Girls Just Wanna- Have Fun!

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 8:41pm PST 
We were shocked that our dear friend Hawkeye went to the Rainbow Bridge. We have been through the good times and the sad times with this family.

We'll never forget you, Hawkeye!
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '11 6:22pm PST 
So very sorry to hear about Hawkeye. He is a very handsome kitty (all orange tabbys are!). Wishing your family peace and solace in this very sad time. hughug
[notify]

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '11 10:00pm PST 
What a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for your loss, we always feel so helpless as parents whether is was sudden or we see it coming. I enjoyed reading your story about his drop off, if that lady really was dumping him it was her loss and your gain smile I love the name by the way, I live in Hawkeye country, Iowa City, Iowa smile
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 4:27pm PST 
I can't imagine how his owner feels. She was there for him and could hold him. To leave so suddenly is tragic. Thirteen years is not that old.....our sympathies....Natasha and Alex.
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 10:57pm PST 
Oh, no! What a sudden heart-breaker! Find comfort to know that Hawkeye was in the comfort of your arms. Sending all our kitten hugs and purrs to Hawkeye's Mom.

Kitten cuddles,
Shade, Sterling, Shannara and Sundance
hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 9:35pm PST 
so very sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. We all know what a hard time this is for you. gentle purrs and hugs
[notify]