GO!

Tonka... Rest in Peace

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '11 8:47am PST 
What an immensely wise and loving heart you have! Many, many people would not have adopted Tonka knowing his heart condition, but your love is greater than your fear. Because of that, you gave him a loving and caring home for his last years on Earth - something that so very, very many cats never get. He is blessed to have *you* for his human!

The pain is very great, I know - I've suffered that same pain several times, so I know. I also know that it does fade over time, though the scars remain. Try to think of your beloved Tonka as he is now: gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and supremely, blissfully happy! Through your tears, force a smile for Tonka and the happiness he now knows. (The most beautiful smile is the one which must break through tears.)

May Tonka's Creator, Who blessed you with Tonka's love, now hold you gently in the hollow of His hands, comfort you, and lead your heart to peace.
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 10:05pm PST 
Tonk a came to you and gave you a love lesson.
Bless him. hug
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 9:12pm PST 
you are a most pawsome kitty mom to have given Tonka such a great life, he sounds like a most amazing kitty and I think he was so very grateful to you for giving him a chance at a happy loving home.
Your post made my mom cry of course it made her think of the day I had to go to the bridge. This must be the hardest thing for our pawrents to ever do. Mom wonders to what my last thoughts were too.
lots of love to you and thanks for sharing with us.
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Sat Sep 24, '11 11:23am PST 
Such a sweet story of your life with Tonka. You shared a very special bond with him and he loves you so much. Tonka had a wonderful life with you, absolutely! I have a feeling that Tonka will be sending your way another kitty who needs you. Hugs and Purrs. hug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2