GO!

Goodnight, sweet princess - I can't beleive the day has come

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '11 2:53pm PST 
SO sorry that you have to go through this!!! Luv, Tinkkitty

Velcro:little angelrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '11 4:40pm PST 
I'm so sorry. You gave her an amazing life. Velcro will always be with you, no matter what! She will be watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and all you have to do is think about her and she'll be there! Hugs and Purrs to you. hug hug
[notify]

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '11 7:29pm PST 
You are wonderful kitty parents, you knew going in she would be a lot of work but like you said it was worth it so she knew what love was and it sounds like she really enjoyed being part of your family for the time she had. When my little Turbo had to go I was so devastated, I couldn't stay in the room frown I sometimes regret that very much I also didn't want to leave him with strangers but thankfully I was in contact with the emergency vet via e-mail multiple times and he had a lot of fans with him in the end, he had been there for a few days and many of the staff had fallen in love with him. Hearing that Velcro was headbutting you in the end makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Thanks for taking care of that wonderful kitty, my deepest condolences for your loss.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2