GO!

My furrrrst Birthday at the Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Indiana- Angel Cat

Angel cat of tha- Jungle!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 9:49am PST 
Today would have been Indiana's 3rd birthday here with me, but he is spending it at the Bridge. His birthday kind of snuck up on me-he hasn't even been gone 3 months and it's still so hard and I miss him so much everyday. I hope you are watching down on us Indiana, and can see how much we all love you and miss you.
Love Mommy
[notify]

Smokie Boo- Dreamboat- #104b

Rescued cats- like me are the- best!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 10:16am PST 
Dear Indiana's mom,rnWe are so sorry for your loss. No matter that they are happy bounding around Rainbow Bridge sometimes it's not easy for those of us here.rnWe want to let you know that we-the cats-are purring up a storm for you, and the bi peds are sending you good energy and thinking of you.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 8:39pm PST 
The first one brings up the things we have just begun to bury and often that takes us by surprise. It's a long road. It's also hard to put into words just what they mean to us, because it becomes such an intimate relationship, with us turning into their whole world, which is a really precious thing!
Kitties are just the coolest, cutest things EFUR made! They're SO full of purrsonality!! They leave a deafening quiet and a hole in the heart. It's painful just because it was so meaningful, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Indy is there with Kika, my own soul-kitty, and many others. Blessings, Barbararainbow
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 10:02am PST 
You'll never know which occasion will bring up the most memories and pain. Birthday,s bridge anniversaries, certain memories, gotcha days. But whenever that happens, we're all here for you and we love you deeply. big hug
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:50pm PST 
My Bridge family is purring hard for your family who misses you. We are sending a big hug of comfort and love to your family! Please be our friends here at the Bridge!hug
[notify]

Indiana- Angel Cat

Angel cat of tha- Jungle!

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 4:22pm PST 
Thank you furrrrs and friends. Each day there are tears still, but they are not always sad tears. It really is profound how much love these sweethearts can bring into our lives and all the things that never seemed important are the most important things ever, because we have these little ones to think about.
[notify]