GO!

Boss is Catnip Fields

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Boss (in- loving- memory)

we'll miss you- big guy

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 6:28am PST 
We unfortunately had to say farewell to our big guy Boss last night. I arrived home from work & he looked awful - he could hardly walk & his meow sounded so weak. We all knew that it was time. Queen West Animal Hospital was so kind as to squeeze us in at the end of the day & were so nice & compassionate with Boss. It was a tough decision but we know that he's in a better place now.
He's in the catnip fields playing with Mow-Mow. We will miss him so much!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 8:54am PST 
So very sorry for your loss. Boss is free now and feels no pain, nothing but the love and warmth from you and your family. hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 11:37am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Boss is now free of pain and whole again flying free with all his friends at the bridge. Love and hugs for you xxxxx
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 3:46pm PST 
Yes, that decision is the most difficult we'll ever have to make for our furbabies, but also the kindest. Boss is in good company at the bridge, there are lots of sweet kitties there to welcome him. Hugs and purrs to you and your family hug little angel
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 7:24pm PST 
I'm VERY sorry that you lost your sweet kitty. You gave him a wonderful kitty by watching for the right time and giving him release from infirmity. you will be blessed for it! Luv, Tinkkitty

Boss:little angelrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow|r |rainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 5:34am PST 
So sorry to hear about Boss.....May he never feel pain again and meet many new friends at the Bridge.
Our sympathies to you and the family.....
[notify]

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 8:06pm PST 
So sorry for your loss frown I just lost a kitten a couple of weeks ago so I understand what you are going through. I miss him every day but it gets easier with time. How is Roosevelt doing? Give him lots of hugs, I know it helped me to give Turbo's sister lots of hugs after he passed, I was practically glued to her!
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:58pm PST 
Boss, me and my Bridge family is sending your hurting family A BIG CIRCLE OF HUGS FOR COMFORT AND SUPPORT. We are here for you. Boss, we haven't had the chance to see the catnip fields here at the Bridge, will you take us to them, they sound beautiful and FUN!rainbow
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 1:27pm PST 
sending purrs to your family for your loss. hug
[notify]