GO!

Good Bye Psycho! I Love You!!! I

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 5:07pm PST 
My deepest sympathies to both of you, Psyco and Callie are beautiful kitties. They are happily frolicking together with all the other kitties at the rainbow bridge. rainbow
[notify]

Psycho - 5/2010 - 07/18/2011

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 8:31pm PST 
I have been just sitting here watching some TV, out of the blue, I feel the tears stream down my face. Then start to remember, how she acted before she passed.... She acted scared, like she didn't know me. I am still devastated..... My soul feels crushed.... The tears won't stop......
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 9:44pm PST 
Oh sweetie, cry if you need to and as much as you need to. I know she seemed different but that's because of her illness. it's so hard when it's like that. Please know that she's fully aware now of who you are and how much she loves you! She's really there with you if you let yourself feel her spirit purring next to you. It's just so soon and so traumatizing for you. It hurts, no other way to say it, it hurts like heck. hug
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 6:57am PST 
Many purrs of love...

Sometimes there are no words...

I will quote the song-

'And here's to you, the parting glass,
That I should rise and you should not,
So I rise and gently call,
Goodnight and blessings to you all!"

I have always seen between the worlds. In my kitty heart I believe that Psycho and Callie leapt out of this dimension and into a rainbow of good fresh air and lovely smells and warm sun on their coats.

Oh, to those left behind, you are Grace incarnate, for you were blessed by being touched by the Paw of Cat. Don't grieve too much, gentle friends. Death is not the last of things, but the least of things. The missing of furs....it shows you have soul, and are capable of deep feeling. You are blessed by those who will always find their way to meow softly to your soul.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2