GO!

I crossed the Bridge today

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pretty- (Forever in- our hearts)

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 8:49pm PST 
Mom was right there with me saying how much she loved me and I know she did as much as I loved her.
I'm now an angel and Mom would be comforted knowing I've got my wings. Can someone let her know how to put my wings on me?
little angel
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 10:10pm PST 
It is a comfort when our purrson is there to help us go to the Bridge. They are very brave to do that for they are putting our welfare ahead of theirs. You will be able to watch over them, until you meet again.

I'm sure some Angel Cat will come along to make you wings, Pretty, but until then I sent you an invite to join the A Team Group. They can help you get your wings and they have some good links on their group page.

You will also be getting from me an invitation to the Olde Furts Group, which you can delete. Dummy me, I clicked on the wrong group for you to join. I guess I just have my head in the clouds since coming to the Bridge. But I can show you around. Meet you at the Bridge!

Love ya, Pretty!
Apollo
hug

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 2:31am PST 
PUUUURS and HUUUUGS for you mom Pretty.hug
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 5:00am PST 
Pretty, I will also be here at the bridge to welcome you. My mommy joined the "A Team" group which gave me my beautiful wings. They are an awesome group that helped my mom when I left for the bridge. Also the most wonderful support of the Catster family, she doesn't know what she would have done without their loving support. Hugs and purrs to you and your family. hug
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 5:33am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 10:15am PST 
Hugs and purrs to your mom. I was hear for many years before mom got on catster and then I got my wings, We got them when we joined over the rainbow bridge, Willow did it for us.
So sorry you had to leave your mom for the bridge.
hug
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 10:54am PST 
Sending comforting purrs of healing and support to your grieving family. You will now join us beautiful angels here at the Bridge...and my Bridge family will be here for you!hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 11:26am PST 
Yes, we are fortunate to have a group on Catster dedicated to making sure kitties get their wings. The "A Team" can be searched in the groups. I am SOSOSO sorry that your baby is not in your daily life anymore. I know how disturbing it is, and our thoughts and purrayers are with you in this difficult time. Bless you for loving your darling Pretty so much. Luv, Tinkkitty

Pretty:little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jun 15, '11 1:29pm PST 
You have many wonderful angels here at the bridge who greeted you little sweetheart. And our moms will take good care of your family and hold them up when they feel like falling. We promise! Sending big hugs and headbonks to them and to you. hug
[notify]

Willow. - Rainbow- Bridge.

Felix is my- husband.

Purred: Thu Jun 16, '11 11:32am PST 
We have made wings for Pretty and p-mailed her about them.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2