GO!

Rest in peace, sweet Jackson

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 8:59am PST 
one thing def not to worry about is how you "speak" on the forum. Depending on the subject - I have done both. What is important is taking each day one at a time. My heart hurts for you. Tigger is the same age as Jackson, same handsome orangie - and he has been dealing with bladder issues...I know the worry, and I prayed that I would not have the sad ending. I wish there were words to fix it - but alas all I can say is that there are people that care, and that wish the best for you. Please try not to dwell on any "I should have..." you did the best for him, and sadly things don't always go the way we hope. Sending hugs to you, and we are here if you need someone to talk to..... hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 4:35pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Jackson. He was too young.....He will always be with you ...in your heart and memories....our sympathies.....Alex and Natasha
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 7:41pm PST 
Oh sweetie, like Tigger said, don't worry at all about how you're speaking here and know that we've all done the blame game with ourselves, we really have. All of those little things, the day in and day out things, will be hard to get through. Come back here as much as you want to talk about it. We will never get sick of helping or turn you away. We will not ever tell you to stop feeling that way when you need a shoulder. Okay? We are a community here of folks (kitties, MOL) that GET IT. We are here if you need us. hug
[notify]

Misa

kitty that licks- clothes

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '11 6:11am PST 
So sorry to hear. frown R.I.P Jackson
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '11 4:07pm PST 
I picked up Jackson's ashes today. He came back in a pretty, engraved wooden box. I placed him next to my Angel-Dog, Lucky. I had a photo of him printed and bought a beautiful etched glass frame. It makes me feel better to have him "home". Every day is getting a little better. I find myself smiling more when I think of him instead of crying my eyes out.

Thank you again, Catster Family, for being there for me during this very difficult time. Big Purrrrs to all of you! hug
[notify]

Daisy

Lovebug

Purred: Sun Jun 5, '11 6:55pm PST 
I am sorry for your loss!! My mom fully understands...I know she feels the same guilt---if only she hadn't.. (taken me to get my teeth cleaned). I also was there in bed making. I know she missess my constant chatter, my hugs and I know how she is grieving. We wish you peace soon!! and know that Jackson loved you very much!! and I am sure he had an amazing life with you!!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2