GO!

Hunter's gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Hunter

RIP 5-16-11

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 7:04am PST 
Almost a week after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure Hunter is gone. He was 5. I took him in two years ago after his owners abandoned him to the streets. He died at home,in my arms, with his best friend and canine sister by his side. Good bye my little Widget. I never knew I could hurt so badly over a loss like this. cry
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 7:53am PST 
I am SO sorry to hear this! My thoughts and purrayers are going to be with you constantly as you try to adjust to life without your beloved baby. I remember what it's like. Blessings to you for giving a little one a very happy, secure & loved life.
Remember he's not completely gone, his fluffy, cuddly, adorable spirit still hovers around you.
crycry
Hunter:little angel
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 8:28am PST 
Oh nooo I am sooo sorry to read this. Remember, he had a happy life with you and he will never forget, even from the bridge and will watch over you always. Sllep well Hunter, you have deserved it. little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 8:39am PST 
Oh my little friend. I promise you I was there to greet him at the bridge and make his journey a peaceful one. I'm so so so sorry for your loss. He was still a baby in your eyes. I will take good care of him, I promise. Oh my momma is so sad for you. Please know we're here for you if you need us okay? hug cry
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 9:13am PST 
Oh, we are so sorry for your loss. Bless you for taking Hunter in after his former "owner" put him out. You gave him the gift of a loving home, and were there with him when he passed. As others have said, his spirit is still with you. All of us here on CATSTER understand your grief and sense of loss.

We send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

Hunter

RIP 5-16-11

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 6:46pm PST 
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and for those who left gifts on his page. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Thu May 19, '11 1:58pm PST 
Oh no....sorry for such a short time with a sweetie....You and he were lucky to meet and enjoy these few years together. I know that your heart is breaking but he will always be with you- in your memories and heart...Sympathies....Alex and Natasha
[notify]