GO!

Boxie Brown has peacefully Crossed the Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Queen- Tallulah- Angel- Dreamgirl

cat with the dip- stick tail

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 8:52am PST 
Rest in peace sweet boy, you are an angel now with all of the other catster angels...QT was there waiting for you with her pink wings to surround you with love....

Boxie's Mom we are all here for you as you have been for all of us...we are praying that you find comfort in knowing we are here....

QT and Momlittle angelhug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 9:56am PST 
Fly free with the angels Boxie. Sending hugs to your family & purrs for you to rest in peace. Our hearts are so heavy when we hear of our friends leaving for the rainbow bridge. purrs Tigger, Maizy & Smithwick huglittle angel
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:31am PST 
Oh Boxie! We are welcoming you to the Bridge! You have done so much for catster kitties we can't even begin to thank you! Sending huge hugs and purrs of comfort and love to your grieving family. hug
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 7:59pm PST 
We are so sorry to read that Boxie Brown has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, and we send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs to his family.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 8:51pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss!
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Apr 30, '11 7:20am PST 
Mommy Liz just lit a Candle for Boxie Brown & his Mommy.

We will lubbs ♥♥ yew fureva Boxie B. & Mommy, we pray for you in this delicate time of need. We are heyah for you always!

Wrapping our arms & paws for you, showing our love!

hughughughughughughughughug

Love & gentle purrs,
Kally Kat frown
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2