GO!

Still can't cope...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Princess- Sally Marie

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 11:48am PST 
Last year I adopted the most beautiful Birman. She was a sweetie who ended up coming with kittens. Each of us - my family that is - got attached to one of the kittens. We got rid of three of them, but kept the girls.

Then last October, he took my baby girl from me. She was the first kitten that Mittens, our Birman, had. The second she was cleaned off I could see markings on her that looked familiar. When she got a little bigger, I noticed she was starting to look more and more familiar. Then it hit me. She looked just like the cat I had as a child. She didn't look a thing like her family. I was so amazed by how she acted just like my Sally, so that's what I named her.

When I was 11, my parents put my cat Sally to sleep for being on a plastic bag they left laying on the floor. She only did it once, but that meant death for her. I have never been Christian, but I prayed that someone, any god, would give me my cat back. I couldn't handle her murder and when I saw that kitten, I broke down in a mix of emotions. I was saddened by remembering my first cats death and also hopeful that someone up somewhere was giving me a second chance.

I loved the new Sally with all my heart and I finally knew after being with her for months that she was my second chance. She was taken away from me last October even though I didn't want her to go. I begged for her to stay, but my husband didn't want three cats in the house. I busted my leg up chasing after him to get her, but I didn't succeed. By the time he agreed to take me to the pound to get her back, she was already gone.

Her birthday passed last Saturday and I broke down crying knowing she is out there somewhere and that I will never be with her again. Her mother ran away after acting odd just the week before and I haven't seen her since. I miss both them and I am having trouble dealing with the sadness I feel. I just want them back... T__T
[notify]

Kika (Rainbow Bridge 2005)

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 12:43pm PST 
Let me just state the obvious: your parents & your husband need to be put OUT. They are inhuman.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 12:47pm PST 
OH GOD! I second that! Jeez I would have never spoken to them again! I can't even stand to read this my heart just breaks for you so much. I'm really sorry to say this and I hope you're not offended but your family is not right! I hope and pray that someday you'll be able to find some peace on your own and have your furry family all YOUR way with no threats around them. hug shock
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 4:07pm PST 
I agree with the previous posters. Hope that you can find solace somewhere in your life. Your story made me cry.
[notify]

R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 4:27pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you. Your story is so sad ;(
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 3:13am PST 
Your story is so sad.....Family can hurt you like no one can.....Find peace and give the cats that you have all of the love....Sally will always be in your heart and no one can take that away from you......
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 4:32am PST 
Oh dear, we are all so sorry and are sending much love and many hugs to you......

Jan and cat family
[notify]

Sable [At- Rainbow- Bridge]

I'm An Angel- Now!

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 11:27pm PST 
I burst in tears reading this because I have been in a similar situation, though I cannot imagine the pain you went through. My heart goes out to you, nobody in your family should have done that to you, like another poster said, it is just INHUMAN. I hope you can find a place for yourself and your kitty family, and in your heart, where you will have nothing but peace. cry
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 10:45am PST 
Yes, I've been there too.

My sister had a lovely long haired white cat, unfortunately she had issues with toileting. I went to the wash boiler one day to put some washing in and there was Lilly, floating, dead, my brother-in-law had drowned her for being dirty. I will never forget how she always came to me when she had been hit for it. It has been almost 50 years but I cannot get the image out of my mind even now and have a tear in my eye for her as I type. She was only about 5-6 months old when she went to the bridge. RIP Lilly little angel
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 1:26pm PST 
I agree with the previous posters' sentiments and am so sorry for your loss.

To Patch's person -- that's horrible!!! I'm so sorry about Lily.

hughughughughughug to all.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3