GO!

I lost my battle with cancer

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Oliver (In- Loving- Memory)

Chicka chicka...- BOOM! BOOM!

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 8:39am PST 
Mom knew in her heart that I didn't have much time left. She kissed me goodnight last night, and asked me to die with her, so that my life could end at home surrounded by those who loved me, and not on a table in a vet clinic with strangers. At 1:30 am she woke up and I wasn't on the bed next to her, where I had slept for over 12 years. She found me on the kitchen floor; the light was gone from my eyes, my heart was still. I gave Mom her last wish, and I will wait for her at the Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 11:17am PST 
We're SO sorry you had to leave. Deepest sympathies to your mommy and family! We're glad you get to be free of pain, finally, after such a courageous battle. Luv, Tinkkitty
Oliver: little angel
hug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 1:16pm PST 
We're so very sorry for your loss of Oliver. He's safe here at the bridge now and being very well cared for and loved. hug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 2:39pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: | We're sorry for the loss of your dear Oliver
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 4:51pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Oliver....Our sympathies to you and the family....He is now with our Ben at the Bridge..Cancer takes too many loved ones.....condolesences......
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 5:24pm PST 
Very sorry, please know you are in our hearts.

Hazel Lucy
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Tue Apr 12, '11 7:46pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss and send our sincere condolences. May your heart be comforted by all the wonderful memories you shared together. Fly free sweet one!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

My Sweet- Lady- (Rainbow- Bridge)

My bestest- companion

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 7:40am PST 
hug My deepest heart's condolences to you - I know what it's like. My Sweet Lady left the same way - on her own, from her own home, sometime in the night more than 2 years ago. It's so hard on us, but what a blessing we've been given, to have them make their transitions that way. I'm crying for you, and I know you're crying for yourself - always, our tears are for ourselves. Our beloved furchildren at the Bridge have no need of tears, living, as they do, in perfect Love.

May Oliver's Creator hold you gently and help you to find peace.
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 7:53am PST 
What a handsome cat Oliver was. We send our sincere condolences on your loss, all of us here on CATSTER understand - it is NOT "Just a cat".

Purrs and Prayers,
The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

stitch (at- the rainbow- bridge)

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 12:26pm PST 
so sorry for you all. My own beloved furbaby left me this morning too and I haven't been able to stop crying yet. x
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2