GO!

Apollo

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4  
Tenny

Food is My- Friend

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 2:46pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your two losses over the last few months. Take comfort in the fact that they're no longer in pain and that they are together again. You've been a friend to a lot of owners on Catster, including me, and I feel so bad for you having to let two furbabies go. But you always loved them and you did what was best for them -- and I think they knew it. Many purrs to you and the rest of your fuzzy clan.
[notify]

Toffy

Head of- household

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 2:48pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear the sad news about Apollo. You are in our thoughts, Apollo's mom. We send you lots of purrs and hugs. hughug

Love,
Toffy & Vanessa
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 3:05pm PST 
Oh my...

I am speechless. I didn't realize he was so sick. As Jacques said, Catster just won't be the same.

We have always loved and respected Apollo, and are truly heatbroken to hear of his passing.

Many purrs, pounces, and hugs to his mom.
~Chey & Human~
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 4:50pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of your beloved Apollo. Sending purrs of comfort and hoping all the wonderful memories will warm your heart. Fly free precious one!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 6:42pm PST 
oh no.. we are devastated to hear that.. cry
our deepest condolences. I am sure our Sable and Chloe were waiting at the bridge to meet him.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4