GO!

Apollo

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 8:55am PST 
At 9:40 a.m., Central time, my dear Apollo was helped to the Rainbow Bridge.

Pain from the cancer in his pancreas and liver became overwhelming. Today he had not the strength to take his morning walk outside.

My heart that had broken in two when Athena passed, is now broken into four.

Edited by author Fri Apr 8, '11 8:57am PST

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:01am PST 
Oh my sweet, beautiful, handsome, loving Apollo! I'm is so sad to hear this news. We thought he was going to have more time with you. Please know that I'm here for you if you need me. Call me tonight if you'd like to talk. My heart is broken right along with yours. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Know that my beautiful Alex was right there along with Athena to help him cross peacefully. We love you Apollo! cry
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:25am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:35am PST 
Dear Apollos Mom,

If cats could cry, I certainlly would. However, we are cats. We view the world as cats, and we know nothing of 'death'. We know the boundless wonder of leaping forth from a body that beloved by our humans, and held so dear, is the last reminder of Who we were while here, but not, my dearest Apollos mom, of Who we Are. What perhaps causes us pain, is the transition we see in our pawrents as we stand, with feline friends, wisps of energy around us, ready to leap the 'divide', is that person we loved so deeply grieves so for us. We don't judge time, or understand it...but we understand love, and while we will miss our routine with you, we will see you again, and will, with our feline hearts and souls, reach out across the divide that is no divide, to send a thankful purr for the knowing of you.

You will never be alone, and we purrrr for you, with the most humble and wistful wishes for comfort.

With much love from a small white and grey cat who loved Apollo and will miss his material form...but not Him....kitty
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:39am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss of Apollo. May he fly pain free among the bridge Angels. hughughughughughug
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:41am PST 
I am so sorry to hear that Apollo had to leave for the rainbowbridge. hug My furless and furry family are purring for you.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:08am PST 
We are SO sorry you had to lose the form of your beloved baby and his constant presence and undying devotion. We're grateful that you got some extra time to tell him how loved he was. We know so gave him so much comfort, and helped him to escape his his pain when it was time. Bless you for loving so deeply. Luv, Tinkcry
Apollo: little angel
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:29am PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are heartbroken to hear that Apollo has gone to the Bridge. He and Athena were our oldest friends on Catster, and were always there for us when we needed them. Their family must be just crushed by his loss. To lose such a beautiful cat and close companion after such a long lifetime is crushing. Knowing that he is out of the pain that has been chasing him for so long only makes it a little better. Our deepest sympathies and saddest purrs are for his family and especially his person. We are always here for you, you know that. It is probably the only thing that makes this bearable, along with the thought of a healthy, beautiful kitty on the Bridge, and the mental connections that still exist and will exist until you are rejoined sometime. Saddest purrs ....

hug cry cry cry cry cry hug
[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:36am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss, purring for you,and all that you did for Apollo. hug
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:45am PST 
Sending silent purrs of comfort cry
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4