GO!

Pumpkin Has Been Helped Over the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pumpkin- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Pumpkin - (Rainbow Bridge,- March 18, 2011

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 9:01am PST 
I am heartbroken. Pumpkin was helped over the rainbow bridge this morning, around 11:15. He was breathing heavy again and I knew it was time. That it just was completely selfish of me to keep him going. I held him after they gave him the first injection. I kept rocking him and telling him how much I loved him and how he was my special little man. He went limp in my arms. They placed him on the table and I had to leave when they gave him the lethal injection. I didn't want to see him take his last breath. I went in after and kissed him good bye. They had him wrapped up in a little baby blanket. The vet shaved some of his fur for me, so I can remember how beautiful his fur was.
God speed, my little Pumpkin man. I will love you forever.
[notify]

Circles

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 9:20am PST 
sending you hugs and purrs.
x
Goodbye sweet Pumpkin
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 9:45am PST 
We love you Pumpkin! Our beautiful new friend. Our Alex helped you over the bridge and it was peaceful and loving. You're not in pain anymore and after you rest awhile you can get your own wings. We'll show you around the bridge and you'll be able to fly and chase butterflies! So very sorry for your loss Pumpkin's mom. hug
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 10:23am PST 
As difficult as it was for you, it was the best thing for Pumpkin. The four cats I lost in Hurricane Katrina were there to meet him (three of them were orangies).

We all feel your pain and sense of loss, it is never "just a cat".

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 10:33am PST 
hughughughughughughug Bless you for making the hard unselfish decision to help Pumpkin cross. hughughughughughug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 11:23am PST 
You rescued him, for the second time, today, because you loved him that much. God will bless you for your compassion and courage...Luv, Tink
Pumpkin:little angel
and: cloud 9
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 11:37am PST 
Sorry for your loss. So many kits have crossed the bridge this week, I am crying as I type, god bless Pumpkin, he is no longer in pain.little angel
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 12:41pm PST 
I too cry as I type this, so sad to let them go. It is our sadness we know they are so much better now. Love to Pumkin and prayers of peace and comfort for mom.hug
So sorry you had to do this for him but I know he is glad you did not let him suffer.
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 1:11pm PST 
We are here at the Bridge to welcome Pumpkin and holding out our paws to him. We are sending purrs for comfort and strength to his family through this time of grief and loss. We are here for you.
Weeble and Bridge Familyhug
[notify]

Jaffa

Jaffa - Inspired by- Jaffa Cakes!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:33am PST 
I'm shedding more than one tear right now. Goodbye and god bless sweetie, Sleep tight little angel
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2