GO!

Rest in Peace Batley

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Batley (In- Loving- Memory)

His Royal- Highness

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 9:54am PST 
Batley would've been 18 today. He died 3 days ago of old age. It wasn't quite as peaceful as we would've hoped, but it certainly could have been much, much worse. Luckily my mom and I both were there with him. I'm still getting used to him being gone. I half expect him to come click-clacking across the kitchen floor, or glance disdainfully at us from across the bedroom. We still have a dog, but he's older too and was just diagnosed with cancer.

I'm just glad Batley's not in pain or is uncomfortable.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 10:45am PST 
We're so very sorry for your loss. And speaking from experience it's extremely tough to have one pet pass away and have another one who's very sick. It's overwhelming and exhausting. Please make sure to take time for yourself (easier said than done and I should take my own advice). Even though Batley was old, losing him is still incredibly difficult. that's a long time to have a pet and I had one for 20 years! It was difficult to not see her around anymore. hug
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 2:36pm PST 
hughughughughug

We so sorry about your loss of Batley! He had a good long life with you and he'll send you signs from the Rainbow Bridge if you'll watch for them.

hughughughug
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 3:26pm PST 
sorry for your loss. there will always be his pawprints in your heart for a good happy life he had with you.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:50am PST 
Safe Journey little one. Purrs to your family