GO!

Rajah Passed Away

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Mo

Save Plants - Let Me Eat- Meat!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 8:18pm PST 
Rajah, my 16 year old cat, passed away today. It was very sudden, when I first got to the farm he was running around playing with the kittens, then when I went back up in the strawmow 10 minutes later he was laying on the floor not moving - I went over to him and he had died. He must of had a heart attack?

It was about a year ago I rescued him from the shelter. He was going to be put down, because of his age and condition, but I took him after they asked if I would. He nearly doubled his wieght (he was very underwieght) and acted like a kitten. He could even outrun me when I took him on walks!

Though I am honestly somewhat relieved, it was getting hard to care for him, because I had to have the strawmow completly closed up so he wouldn't jump out. That was not fair to the rest of the cats to be locked up there in the dark all the time. If I had the strawmow door/"window" open he had to be locked up, again not fair.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 10:06am PST 
Rajah must have a quick and peaceful crossing...We send our sympathies you and the family. I can understand how you feel but it is still hard when they leave....Natasha and Alex
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 6:01pm PST 
Though a quick passing is indeed a blessing, it is still painful to the heart... we quietly purrr in sympathy for your loss... but know he is in the loving company of so, so many furry angels. little angel

Peace to you and yours,
Chiquitita, Bandit and mommy Michele hug
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 7:00am PST 
Rajah had a quick and painless passing, which is a blessing. We know you miss him, but you did give him another year of life, and obviously he was happy.

We send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs. He was greeted at the Rainbow Bridge by many CATSTER members there now.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 3:28pm PST 
Look at it this way, he passed in a happy place, full of love, playing with his friends. Not a bad way to go I think. We send our purrs for your loss, as it is never easy.
[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 2:56pm PST 
Oh Mo we just got home from a trip, we are so sorry to hear of this. Purring for you and your family, we hope you can find peace
Hugs Shadow, Wilson and Mum
[notify]

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 6:32am PST 
We are soooo sorry to hear this, and yet, bittersweetly purring because he was til the time of his passing so active. May you, his person, be so comforted and many purrs to you.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 7:19am PST 
hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 1:19pm PST 
Sending our purrs to you for comfort and healing to your family. You gave him one more beautiful year and saved him from a shelter! That is ALOT! You were an angel to him for that.
Rajah, we will be here for you at the Bridge, and be your friends until you and your family are together again.hug
[notify]

Pumpkin- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Pumpkin - (Rainbow Bridge,- March 18, 2011

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 2:03pm PST 
My thoughts & prayers go out to Rajah's family.
[notify]