GO!

grandma's dog

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Tiny Tot

the tinister- kitty

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 8:17pm PST 
Please forgive if this is wrong I just wanted to ask for purrs and prayers for my grandma, she had to let her little bit go to the bridge tonight. I posted it to my diary. Mom is sad cause she loved her and she is sad for her mom too.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 9:14pm PST 
Tiny, it's never wrong to want to send love and purrs to someone who's about to lose a beloved fur baby. We're sending lots and lots of them to her! So sorry for her loss sweetie! hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 10:17pm PST 
Sending our purr prayers to your momsmom and family. Little Bit will always be in your heart.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn, Athena and Apollo
hughughughug

Tiny Tot

the tinister- kitty

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 11:19pm PST 
Thanks for your purrs and prayers mom left us in the care of a catcare giver this week end she went to see her mom, we miss her and dad when they are gone. Mom was being cheerful and dad said he wished we could go too we could tell mom was still sad.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 3:27am PST 
hughug:hug:hug:hug Purrs from SC!!!!
[notify]

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 9:41am PST 
Purrs and soft paw pats from all of us. We understand your grandma's grief at loosing a beloved dog. We are part of our human's life, and when we leave to go to the Rainbow Bridge, it leaves a big gap in our human's heart and home.

When she feels up to it, there are so many wonderful dogs in shelters and rescue groups who need homes, she may want to welcome another one into her heart.

Love,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 1:04pm PST 
Sending purrs and peace from Bandit, Chiquitita and mommy... hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 4:36pm PST 
Sending purrs to your family.