GO!

My beautiful Molly is gone...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 4:35pm PST 
How lucky you were to have her to such an advanced age. We will try to take a piece of your pain and carry it for you for a while hug we hope it will ease your heart, even just a little... there are no words to still the pain, so we offer what we can give: our unconditional support...Chiquitita and Bandit and their mommy hug
[notify]

Molly

Purred: Thu Mar 3, '11 5:17pm PST 
Thank you all again. People who don't understand say "It's just a cat" but NO that is not how it is/was at all. That cat gave me so much comfort and love, and she occupies a huge piece of my heart. I do have other cats, but she was my "special sweetie." I buried her a week ago today; I know it will be a while until the pain diminishes. I knew the people here would understand.
[notify]

Blazer (itty- bitty angel- baby)

Forever our- Blazer Baby!

Purred: Wed Mar 9, '11 9:37am PST 
There is no such thing as "she/he was JUST a cat" and that simply infuriates me whenever I hear someone utter those vile words! We don't have human children, we have our cats, and my husband and I adore them. 2 years ago today I lost my Blazer, who was going on 16, I had bottle fed her as a kitten, so I know what your pain is like, and this community is a wonderful place to reach out to those who truly know what is in your heart, and how large a piece is now missing. We lost both our cats in 09, and while we have rescued other kitties and love them, the love you have for each one is so different! I know Blazer guided us to find Amber, and then Tootsie guided us to rescue Topaz...when the time is just right, Molly will paw-pick the perfect kittty who needs the love you gave to her in her life!

Be good to yourself, cry when you need to, and don't let anyone make you feel foolish!

~Heather
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Wed Mar 9, '11 10:21am PST 
Yes, our furbabies are NOT "just cats", they are four legged family members. Molly had a wonderful long life with you, and she is now looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge.

And one day, when she knows you are ready, she will reach down and whisper in another cat or kitten's ear and tell them...."There is your new meowmy". I lost four all at once in Hurricane Katrina....three of them kittens only four months old. And they did send me a new furry family to help me to heal.

Sending soft paw pats, purrs and hugs,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Mar 9, '11 11:19am PST 
A week is still so VERY fresh. It takes a really long time to even get to the point of being able to talk about it without crying. Even 2 1/2 years later my mommy still has days where she has to tell herself to "stop it" or she'll just start bawling. You won't ever hear anyone here say "it's just a cat". They are our children. Alex was my daughter! I know you feel the same about Molly and everyone else here does about theirs as well. Moreso than ever before though, I am meeting WAY more people that feel as we do. I think that they now feel comfortable enough to be able to talk about their feelings and not care what others think about it. Pets are our families and there's nothing in the world anyone can say to change that kind of pure love we have for each other. So if anyone says that to you? Ask them if their human son or daughter is "just a kid".
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Mar 9, '11 11:21am PST 
Okay, I made myself sound like I was a kid there for a minute, MOL! I'm the one who is Alex's mom and cries about it. I started talking as if I were her like usual, and then got into my own mode. I often forget who I'm talking to now and who I'm "supposed" to be when I'm writing, even in regular emails! I get confused from being here, laugh out loud
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Mar 9, '11 2:27pm PST 
No matter how long they are with you, it is still sad when they leave....by she hasn't....She will always be in your memories, hearts, and thoughts. My Ben, G.A., passed eight years ago and I still remember him well so do others. Sometimes, Alex is called Ben.....Ben left an enormous impression as your Molly did....Grieve but know that she would not want you to be sad long...She brought you happiness and love....remember that....
Our sympathies....Alex and Natasha..
[notify]

Nicky- 4/12/08-10/3- 0/11

It's good to be- loved!

Purred: Thu Mar 10, '11 4:43pm PST 
We just lost my brother recently so I know how you feel. little angel She is in kittyland with the other angel kitties. 19 years is a long time and I am sure she loved you dearly. You can never replace Molly but my daddy found that adopting a new cat (especially adult ones that are hard to get adopted because everyone wants kittens) can ease the pain of your loss. Take Care
[notify]

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Thu Mar 10, '11 6:57pm PST 
Just to say this....you gave her a wonderful life, and did all you could do. Please know that you are purred for here.
Molly is still with you.....the veil, to us...it simply doesn't exist...many purrs...
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2