GO!

Someone help me please :'(

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 11:02am PST 
This is Delyte. That sounds terrible, but now that you have told us the story, you must make an effort to stop thinking about the bad things that happened at the end of the little guy's life. For many here, Yuki is now at at a place where there is no pain, and he can run free and happy, and look down on you with love. Don't think of his end, think of his happy life with you.

Although this is not something that our person would do, you might be better off trying to find a new cat to love, who would take your mind off the negative thoughts and lift your depression. This is not disrespectful to Yuki. He will always be part of you, but he can no longer be right there physically for you, and it sounds like you need someone to love. You must make sure that any of the problems that led to Yuki going to the Bridge are dealt with there, and learn what a kitty needs to live a healthy life--shots, getting fixed, protection from dangers, etc. There is a lot of information on this site and others on raising cats. Remember that there are so many kittens and cats who need to be loved and need to find a place to live.

Giant purrs to you from all of us at this saddest time! We will ask our Momcat on the Bridge to take care of Yuki there, but we know there are so many cat angels there that he will be well looked after.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 11:24am PST 
Your kitten would not want you to suffer. I had a friend whose kitten died in similiar circumstances. The friend went out and got another kitten that lived a very long time. Yes, you feel sad and can't look at one now but give yourself a break. Things happen and you can give a kitten a good life. ...put some time away and grieve.......but not long as Yuri would not want you to suffer.......our sympathies.....Natasha and Alex...
[notify]

Dolly- ****Rainbow- Bridge****

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 12:38pm PST 
I am so sorry this happened to you. My little Dolly died during surgery that was supposed to save her life when she was only 12 weeks old. Sometimes I can still hear the vet's words on the phone when he called to tell me it did not go as planned. And when I see a calico kitten, I remember Dolly the last time I saw her. Of course you feel the pain of losing your kitty but with time you will heal and it will not hurt as badly. I planted a special rose bush for my Dolly and that is her memorial to help me feel better and know that I gave her the best life that she could have had while she was here.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 2:39pm PST 
I am SO sorry that you lost your kitten - it's a particular shame that he was so young, but I'm sure you have many good memories, and you will have to force yourself to think of him that way. The circumstances are terrible and devastating for anyone, but with your history, you will need to give yourself a break, and constantly push calming thoughts into your mind. You can do this! We take a risk whenever we love, that it won't last as long as we want it to and that special entity will disappear one day. Your worst fear has happened, but you can't change anything about it. It will take time for you to get over it, but you can't focus on the end part or it will just continue to tear you up. Remember that you saved this little one's life, and you gave him 5 months of happiness & the assurance that he was loved & lovable. That counts for a lot! Whether the life you provide is 5 months, or 15 years, it all counts. You made a difference in the world. You have the opportunity to do it again - to save another animal's life - when you are ready. You would not want to be the kind of person who won't take the risk of loving. That would be a waste of your beautiful spirit, who loved this little creature SO MUCH that his loss devastated her. Keep reading the different postings in this forum - there is so much good advice. I hold my baby closer every time someone loses theirs, so it is not for nothing. And someday soon you will hold your next kitten closer because of what you've been through. You will learn more and be better for it. You have come to the right place, because we who are here right now know that it will be our turn someday. I had the same problems that you do now(depression, panic attacks) when my last kitty died in a fire. This is why I joined Catster. I knew I would need support from other catlovers when I lose the next one, because I couldn't find anyone to take it that seriously out in the world. I would also suggest that you participate in animal related causes in the name of your darling kitty or volunteer a few hours a week at your local shelter. You will find others who are sympathetic to your situation. Continue to put down your thoughts here, and maybe start a catster diary for your little angel, speaking thru his voice of what kittyheaven is like and what he would want to see for your life. I cried over your story, and I guarantee you others did too, it is so horribly unfair, and I so wish it all made sense, but it doesn't. Be kind to yourself. Part of that will be to push those condemning thoughts from the very end out of your mind, and focus on the happy stuff. Luv, Tink cry
[notify]

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Sat Feb 26, '11 12:24pm PST 
We are here at the Bridge to welcome you, little Yuki, so don't be afraid. Here from the bridge we will together send purrs of healing and comfort to your grieving family still on earth. We also sent you a pawmail. You are forever loved!hug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2