GO!

Going to the bridge tomorrow... How to prepare to cross?

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 10:20am PST 
Alex that is something I believe wholheartedly that a cat that has gone to the bridge sends another. I have had sooo many that have had traits of one that has gone before.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 11:57am PST 
I see it just about every time too Patch. I really believe it to be true. Kitties are spiritual guardians and know how to care for their humans. hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 12:14pm PST 
Wonderful guardian angels they are too Alex xxx
[notify]

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 4:51pm PST 
I really do think that Nigel (and maybe Kiki had a paw in it too) sent Kenji to us. When I left work that day and met my husband in the car with a box in my hands that held a tiny 5-week-old Kenji, he was upset. He was upset because he thought that I was trying to replace Nigel [too soon]. Nigel passed away on October 22 of last year and Kenji was found on December 7th. So Kenji was born a little more than a week after Nigel passed.

Most of us here on Catster have had to make that heartbreaking and difficult decision, so we know what you are going through. It was a relief that Nigel went to the Bridge "his way" instead of us having to take him in the next morning to an appointment we had made the day before.

We made a stepping stone (we got a kit from a craft store) with Nigel's imprinted paw prints and little ceramic stars and moons embedded in.

We send lots of purrs and hugs to you and Chimi. We will keep you in our purrayers. hughug

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 4:53pm PST 
My momma helped me write a new diary entry the other day. I send lots of kitten kisses to you and Chimi. I give really good kitten kisses. big grinhug

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 5:05pm PST 
It is never easy but knowing that there is no more pain makes it better. Ben, our first cat, died from
cancer. I knew that he had it for several months and his weight dropped from sixteen to eight pounds. He
was so skinny. He lost his spunk and strength. My husband went with me and we stayed with Ben to the end. It was so quick. I pat his head while the vet gave him the injection. When I turned, he was gone. The vet made sure that he didn't feel it. She was compassionate with us and him. He was sixteen. He was my diabetic, hyperthyroid, FUS cat. He made a nurse out of me. He was regulated even on the last day but
he had stopped eating and I tried syringe feeding him. He was ready. ...I am glad that I didn't wait until
he was in so much pain. This happen about eight years ago and I can still remember it well. You will never forget them but you will find that the good memories finally come back. Our Ben was a terror in our home but he was our watch cat. He was one beatiful Maine Coon cat....He was Natasha's friend and I got Alex just one month before Ben died so they met. Take care tomorrow and please go with someone.
Be there for him if you can....Take care....
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2