GO!

Oscar Jr went to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon!!

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

George

I came,sat down- and stayed.

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 10:02am PST 
Oscar Jr,or OJ went to get neutered along with his mom and sister.But there was a problem with his surgery.He just passed away.The vet said she tried to give him CPR and tried to really help save him,but...she couldn't.OJ was such a sweet little mush.I am very heartbroken.Please keep him in your thoughts today as he is now living at the Bridge when he shouldn't be there yet.I was not ready to let him go.
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 10:16am PST 
Sweet OJ! Me and my Bridge furamily are extending our loving paws to you as you cross to the Bridge today! Please be our forever friends here. Our Bridge family is sending our purrs to your human family for healing and comfort. I hope your humans can feel the big hug we are sending them. As for you, OJ...we are here for you! We don't know why things happen the way they do...just know that you are safe now at the Bridge.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:10pm PST 
There is always a chance that something might happen even though a neuter is a "simple" surgery. That's why our Moms and Dads worry so much during a procedure. Most of the time the worry is needless but it's heartbreaking when furkids don't wake up. In the short time you had together, you loved a lifetime's worth. You are in our purr prayers.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Aragorn and Apollo
hughughughug

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:51pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss!!!!!!
He was such a young cat, and no, he went before 'his time'.
Sometimes there is no sense ot any of it, but please know we think of you here, and send you plenty of healing and love.
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 7:00pm PST 
Oh my god that's so heartbreaking! We're so very sorry about this loss. Oh how scary. But surgery is always a risk unforunately. That's why a lot of kitties here will ask for purrs even for going in for the simplest of treatments like a cleaning. You just never know. We're sending you a lot of hugs and love. So sorry. hug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 10:25pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of your Oscar, Jr.
hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 4:39am PST 
So sorry for your loss.

xoxoxox