GO!

My Babydoll is gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 11:47am PST 
I like to think they are still with me and they are eternally lying in the warm sun in a gorgeous garden when they go over the bridge.
[notify]

Babydoll

Cattitude!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 11:38am PST 
Thank you everyone. It has been a tough few days, and I have my sane points and my weepy points. Even though Othello and Ophelia are still with me, the house seems extra empty. Babydoll was always at my feet, always tripping me up. I had to watch every step. I still expect to see her, and I still step carefully around.

O&O are doing okay, but Ophelia has started sleeping in bed with us - something she would only do once or twice a year. Now she comes to bed with us each night. She is Babydoll's daughter. I'm not sure if she's sad, lonely, or is trying to make me feel better.

I buried Babydoll on my parents' property, where she will be safe. She is buried next to my childhood dog, so she is not alone.

I like the idea of getting a statue for the outside around here. When spring comes I'll find something nice to place outside in the flowerbeds.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2