GO!

Losing Velcro

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Velcro

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 11:47am PST 
Velcro was diagnosed with cancer of the blood on Monday. The vet told me yesterday that it was the beginning of the end. We are sitting here holding her and loving her as she is dying. We want her to be here at home with family as she passes. Hopefully she'll let go soon so that she'll be pain free again. I'll miss you Velcro
[notify]

Cesar

the orange one

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 11:54am PST 
purrring for Velco to make a peaceful passing to the bridge. frown
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 1:45pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are purring for you so hard that Velcro knows what you are trying to do, and goes to the Bridge enclosed in your loving arms. Remember, if she is suffering too much, there is nothing wrong with getting the vet to help. You can still hold her as she goes, and she will know that you all are there and love her. Saddest purrs from us all here ... hug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 3:49pm PST 
hughug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 3:50pm PST 
Purring for you sweetie

xoxoxo

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 5:03pm PST 
Sending you many hugs and purrs especially during this holiday season. May you be comforted by all the wonderful memories you shared. We are thinking of you.

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
hughughughughug
[notify]