GO!

FIP

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 12:12pm PST 
Hi all I have a friend on catster her name is Marcy and she just went to the bridge yesterday her mom and sister are really hurting. They are kind of new to catster and I don't think they have posted here. I do not know how to send you to their page. If you can tell me how to link their page to a post pleae pawmail me and let me know. Pleae send prayers and purrs to Marcy's mom and her sister Myla.
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 3:03pm PST 
Here is the page for Marcy if you want to stop by and ofer sympathy and support.

Thanks Ceaser for your help.
http://www.catster.com/cats/1149162
[notify]

Cesar

the orange one

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 3:23pm PST 
you are welcome alley. we looked at her page, she was a real cutie. such a shame she had to go to the bridge so early.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 7:29pm PST 
We visited Marcy's page. Thanks, Alley for letting us know.

May her purrsons be comforted to know that in the short time they had together, Marcy knew "love" and was happy.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Aragorn and Apollo
hughughughug

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 22, '10 9:06am PST 
We sent them a power of the paw and gave our condolences. What a cute baby, so sad. cry
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Dec 22, '10 8:39pm PST 
Thanks for visting Marcy's page I hope her mom is feeling better so sad anytime our furbabies leave for the bridige but when they are so young it kinda makes us sad that they missed out on this life. Marcy was a really cute kitty.
[notify]

Marcy

Always the good- cat

Purred: Thu Dec 30, '10 3:52pm PST 
Thanks Alley for starting this post. I didn't realize until now that Catster has a support forum for those of us grieving for our little fur family members. Thanks everyone for your kind words and messages on Marcy's page. This has definitely been a really hard time for me. The FIP seemed to come out of no where and within weeks I had to let her go. I've never had to have a pet put to sleep before and it was a really hard decision to make and to go through with.
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Thu Dec 30, '10 8:02pm PST 
You are welcome sweetie we know the pain and heartache of having to help the furbabies to the bridge and sometimes it feels like we are betraying them but I know my Alley and your Marcy are feeling so much better now.
[notify]