GO!

Tinkie has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Tinkerbell- (in- memoriam)

Tinkerbell-as- engimatic as a- faerie is.

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 4:59am PST 
I (Tinkie's owner) sit here weeping, still remembering it. As of 5am 12/19/2010, Tinkerbell (better known as Tinkie) passed away on a towel on my bed. I knew this day would come, she'd been in pain for months, and seizuring as well. Tonight I noticed she was doing particularly bad, panting, gums white, eyes dialated, I knew she was close to crossing, so I grabbed a towel, laid it on my bed, and laid her upon it. I was with her 'til the very end. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore, and she's gone to the rainbow bridge. I told her I loved her and petted her as she went, that she'd be with us in our hearts in one form or another. Please pray for her and our family as we go through this time of grief. frown

Angie's now head cat of the house too.

Edited by author Sun Dec 19, '10 5:00am PST

[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 8:37am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss especially during this holiday season. Tinkie knew how much you loved her and was thankful you were with her until the end. She will never forget your love and devotion to her and now she is watching over your family from the Bridge. We pray that one day the sadness and pain will be replaced with warm thoughts of beautiful memories together. Fly free sweet one!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel

Edited by author Sun Dec 19, '10 8:38am PST

[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 9:15am PST 
hughughug and kisses to your family. Sorry for your loss

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 10:50am PST 
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss of sweet Tinkerbell. We just lost our cousin kitty Moufasa last week and my mom is still recovering from that. He lived here downstairs with his mom and my momma took care of him and his health issues for 2 years. She loved him his entire life of 15 years and she had to say goodbye. We know very well about this pain, it's not the first time she went through this as she had to watch me die also. It's a torturous heartache and we understand completely. Please know that are prayers and support are with you. Tinkerbell is well loved by you and your family and she knows that. hug
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 11:44am PST 
hughug We're so sorry for your loss but Tinkie is here and already knows where the earth window is so she can check on you and send you messages.

She's beautiful and healthy and has no pain. She knew how much you loved her and she loves you still.hug
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 12:13pm PST 
cry Angel Tinkerbell,
We are so sorrie to here that yew had to go to a furry speshill place.little angel
Now, you are pain - free, whole & once again happie.

My Mommy left you a litta sumtin in yur Special gift box & left sum treats for yur Sisfurr Angie.

You will always be so loved & yur memories will live on fureva.

Lubbs,
Kally Kat hug
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Mon Dec 20, '10 12:03pm PST 
We send soft paw pats and purrs to you at this sad time. Know that Tinkie is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.

And all of us on CATSTER understand your grief and sense of loss, we have all been through it before.......

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Purred: Mon Dec 20, '10 1:55pm PST 
Thanks ya'll, she'll be buried tomorrow up at grandma's, where they've got a small pet cemetery there.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Mon Dec 20, '10 6:04pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Tinkie......It was good that you were with her at the end.
She is now your guardian angel....Our sympathies.....
[notify]

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 5:14pm PST 
She's finally at rest, and my heart still aches for her, but I know she's being taken care of by my grandparents that're in the West (my faith's term for in the afterlife), so I'm not too worried in that respect. I still get misty at times, but I also thought I felt her about, chewing on my hair like she used to when I was trying to sleep(she did that to clean hair and so does Angie).

Til we meet again, at the door to Amenti Tinkie, til we meet again. little angel
[notify]