GO!

Deep painful loss

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Sun Nov 7, '10 5:14pm PST 
We're very sorry for your loss of Mr. Man and we understand the pain you're going through. I agree with Mugsy's idea of creating a memorial to Mr. Man. An animal communicator told a friend of mine that cats appreciate having a memorial made to them and I believe that's true! We have a 'memorial garden' which was started in memory of catster friends but became Blade's burial place in our garden.
We lit a candle for Mr. Man tonight.
[notify]

Kitty- "2004-2010- always- loved"

Queen Kitty- Ruler of the- Beanie Babies

Purred: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:19am PST 
Our condolences go out to you "hugs and purrs"

Its been Almost two months since Kitty passed away and I still get weepy eyed and tearful out of nowhere but the days are starting to get better and I am starting to remember and able to laugh and smile at the funny times and the good times we went through, she was my friend, my baby and meant the world to me.

I also found out that I had a lot of soothing words and support from Catster members.
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Wed Nov 10, '10 12:24pm PST 
When I lost my bridge baby, Felix, I found a local pet grief group. It was so wonderful because everyone there understood the pain of losing a pet.

Maybe check iwth your local Human Society or shelters and see if they have one. It was really helpful for me.

Purrs,
Coop's Mom
hug
[notify]

Nigel ~Angel- DB #41b

11 pounds of- pure love!

Purred: Wed Nov 10, '10 7:53pm PST 
Oh, we are very sorry to hear about Mr. Man. We are very sorry about your loss and we do understand. We just lost Nigel on October 22. He passed away in my lap shortly after I got home from work. I lost my first cat Kiki in 2000 and I still think about her everyday and look at a picture taken of me and Kiki every night before I got to sleep.

hughug

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2