GO!

Sorry. But gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Callie

spotty

Purred: Mon Mar 27, '06 9:21am PST 
Hello, everyboddy but my son has left. (David)
We woke up and found david dead he has left because he had Asthma. We are soooooooooo sad..
[notify]

BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Mon Mar 27, '06 2:15pm PST 
REST SWEET LITTLE ANGEL BOY! GREAT BIG WET WHISKER KISSES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY. YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED BY ALL OF US. I HAVE HEARD, THAT THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO AT THE BRIDGE. YOU CAN EAT ALL YOU WANT, PLAY ALL YOU WANT AND GET ALONG WITH EVERYBODY THERE! THEY HAVE NO FIGHTING AT THE BRIDGE!!!! MOL AND THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF TUNA, CHICKEN AND CATNIP AT YOUR PAW!!! THE BEST PART IS.......YOU NO LONGER HAVE ASTHMA!!!!! NO PAIN!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME BOY! (I LEFT YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING AT YOUR PAGE)

LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

Nexus -- In Loving- Memory

If I had it my- way we'd nap- here 24/7

Purred: Mon Mar 27, '06 6:10pm PST 
You will be missed David.....
[notify]

Daphne

Mommy's Daffodil

Purred: Tue Mar 28, '06 2:51am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Purrs for David, he is at the Bridge where there is no asthma and can breathe easily again.
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Mar 29, '06 12:19pm PST 
a friendly head bonk toyou..... purrs and wet kisses, it is hard to lose your child... but he is playing over rainbow bridge.... purrrrrrrrrs and more purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to you.. I am so sorry Bluie
[notify]