GO!

Big News: Catster's Community Features Will Not Be Shutting Down!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Wed Feb 12, '14 2:27pm PST 
You rallied, and refused to give up on us. You voiced your dismay to anyone who would listen. And you know what? It worked!

way to go

Read all about it here!

hugCommunityhug

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 9:05am PST 
cheerdancinghaillittle angelway to gohappy dancedogsnoopypartypartywisheskissinghamster danceflowersbig hughi5applausecat on moonrelieved

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 11:56am PST 
happy dance cat on moon big grin wink hail hi5 hug hamster dance cloud 9 kitty eek big laugh big hug snoopy kitty party rainbow party flowers little angel dancing cheer kissing dancing happy dance

BOBBIE

The Bobster

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 11:58am PST 
cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

Edited by author Thu Feb 13, '14 11:59am PST

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 12:43pm PST 
cat on moon

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Feb 13, '14 4:07pm PST 
boooooooyah!!! partypartyhamster dancecheerhi5cat on moon
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 3:28pm PST 
Well kitties, we did it. We have our club and family back. Now all we have to wait on is what the new changes might be. We also did make one newspaper. Here's the link to it and somebody pass this to me as from Catster buddies on Facebook, saying that the new business partner is also a community member.

Purrs

Newspaper article

newspaper article

They have a new business partner. Yes some things will change, but they realize how much people love the site, and they are attempting to stay true to the original format as much as possible. The new business partner (so I've heard) has been a faithful community member, and will try to move forward with the site in a way most will be familiar and comfortable with. smile
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 1:44pm PST 
that is great news...it feels good to know that our little voices banded together and were heard. Horton heard the Who!!!!!cheer
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 10:04pm PST 
holy cow, i never thought they would listen.cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheerpartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty hug
[notify]