GO!

FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 13 of 96: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Tue Sep 17, '13 9:39pm PST 
*helps himself to a bowl of chili*
Mmmmmmmmmm, good! Thanks, Wiggy.
Pepper, your explanation was fine except for one error -- Green Bay wins the Super Bowl. laugh out loud
dancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheerdancingcheer

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Wed Sep 18, '13 7:22am PST 
Nope, Pepper had it right the first time, MOL, Dallas wins the Super Bowl! laugh out loud

Green Bay plays Dallas IN DALLAS, on Dec 15. Zelia bet? Winner gets to pick the Zelia and the inscription. wave

Ya never been to Cowboys Stadium, its awesome!!! Ya best wear shades, MOL. big laugh

P.S. no sissy winter hats are allowed, in Cowboys Stadium. laugh out loudbig laughwave
[notify]

Wiggy

Love my butt!

Purred: Wed Sep 18, '13 9:07am PST 
Actually, I believe it's the Bears who will win the Superbowl.

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Abbey

Da Boo

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 5:37am PST 
Aloha friends!

Haven't made all of my picks this week, but I'll choose the Eagles (although I will NOT be rooting for Vick - BOO!!!!)
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 7:25am PST 
Week 3
Bump, Cowboy and Cruiser

Kansas City
San Diego
New Orleans
Dallas
Minnesota
Houston
Carolina
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Green Bay
Miami
San Francisco
Seattle
Buffalo
Chicago
Denver
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 3:54pm PST 
Super Bowl watchers don't know what cold is! Mom was around BEFORE the Super Bowl, when teams played for the championship in their home stadium. Great game when the Packers won the championship in 24 degrees below zero.
eek cheercheercheercheer

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 4:21pm PST 
Chey!!!!!! *pounces* Missed you!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I missed last week, but life gets in the way sometimes.

WEEK 3

Chiefs
Texans
Giants
Redskins
Chargers
Saints
Patriots
Bengals
Cowboys
Vikings
Falcons
Bills
49ers
Jaguars
Steelers
Raiders
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 5:12pm PST 
Hi, Miss Sophie! wave

Week 3:

Chiefs
Texans
Giants
Lions
Titans
Saints
Patriots
Packers
Cowboys
Vikings
Falcons
Bills
49ers
Seahawks
Bears
Broncos

Cowboy, we accept your Zealie Challenge! hi5

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Sep 19, '13 9:43pm PST 
24 degrees below zero??? It was 40 below, it was called, the Ice Bowl. laugh out loud

Green Bay won, because Jerry Kramer was offsides, when Green Bay scored the winning TD, the refs never called it. Green Bay went on to play Oakland, in the I believe it was, Super Bowl II.

Dallas should have won that game.

So Dallas is lookin for a little payback, been waiting a long time for this, and we don't never forget.

Now ya is a playin, in our house, MOL. shock

Rogers best wear his short sleeve jersey, it gets real warm in there. Best tell your punter, if he hits our scoreboard, Jerry Jones will put out a hit on him, its a very well know fact, in the NFL. Last punter that hit it, he ain't never been heard from again, he got cut from his team, wonder if they ever found his body. Ya ben done warned. laugh out loudbig laughwaveway to go
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Fri Sep 20, '13 12:29pm PST 
Thank you for the chili Wiggy!kissing

Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!

None of you need worry...the Saints shall march in and leave with the super bowl!
[notify]

(Page 13 of 96: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]