GO!

What I hate about Catster...

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 12:20am PST 
is that hardly anyone comments on threads. Come here for advice and instead get nothing...
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 2:11pm PST 
I noticed that too. I always try & look for threads with no response. especially from new people. I know I have looked for help many times myself. It is discouraging when you ask & get no response.
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 10:49pm PST 
I'm sorry to see you are having this problem. I think some of the comments are in the diaries and others in groups. I admit it's nice when cats comment in the forums. thinking I'm not sure what can be done frown If you have problems you can always put it in the search area and see whats been said in the past about the subject. If you comment on the old post it'll bring it to the front and hopefully others may add to it. Paws crossed.
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:06pm PST 
Hi...!! Hallo...! Tia and Tia's Meouwmy....It's Jan here, the Meouwmy of Tambi, Colin, Auntie Miss Lillie and Jimmy Riddle....also of the amazing and wonderful Grandad Conrad, who lives on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.....

Yeh, you are right....I have been on Catsters for four years I think....and I am aware that fewer people and pussycats write on the forums than used to....

It is a shame.....I, personally, think Catsters is wonderful and...yes....I have to admit that I stopped writing so much on Catsters when the Grandad Conrad and I started our own page on Facebook....but I have started looking on the forums every day again....
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:09pm PST 
I hope people and pussycats keep writing....please, please do....shrug
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 1:13pm PST 
ps.....I am just about to start a new thread....not sure where to put it....'Cat Health' or 'Other Meouws and Purrs'.....have a look at both.....

Jan (and Tambolina)
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '13 2:28am PST 
I too am always wishing more people posted on here and would jump in and answer questions. I've been trying to do that, if I feel I have something to add or to share my experience with a particular issue.
[notify]

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 12:52am PST 
Same here, Beep.
[notify]